Get The App
The Description of Sweatcoin
Sweatcoin is an app that makes money by walking. Just like its name, you can get 0.95 sweat corn sets for every 1000 steps you walk when you sweat. After reaching a certain amount of sweat corn, customers can use them on the flat platform. It can be directly exchanged for commodities, or it can also be used for virtual currency transactions. About one sweat corn is equal to five cents,
App Store Performance
There are 432,980 reviews on Google Play, with a score of 4.3 (out of 5.0). In the APP store, there are 217.3K Ratings with a score of 4.5.
Sweatcoin Pros and Cons
1. Sweat corn will not expire or expire, it is a kind of virtual currency, even if the user downloads and uninstalls the APP, the next time the user logs in to the personal account in the same mailbox, he can still see the sweat corn he got.
2. The operation interface of sweat corn is very comfortable and smooth, and it has a full sense of kinetic energy.
3. Deployment calculation is very accurate. I have used many kinds of walking and step-recording APPs, but sweat corn is the most accurate among these APPs. It does not allow you to cheat, and it is very easy to use. APP to make money while walking
4. Its sweat corn is transferable. It is similar to the previous point. Because sweat corn itself is a virtual currency, it can be transferred to other accounts at will. Most of the APPs that make money by walking can only accumulate points by themselves. And exchange goods on the platform.
1. Sweat corn accumulates for a long time. As I mentioned earlier, unless you are a marathon runner, sweat corn needs to accumulate for a long time before it can be exchanged for goods.
2. The introduction is in English. Because it is an APP developed by a foreign developer, there is no Chinese interface at all, but in fact, it is only those functions. It will become easier to operate if you are familiar with it.
3. It consumes a lot of power. Because the conversion of sweat corn is very strict, other data is needed to compare, so the APP usually needs to run in the background, and the GPS needs to be turned on. Generally speaking, it consumes a lot of power. Of course, if the number is arranged, the power can be set in the setting.
Technically, Sweatcorn can be said to have done a very good job, especially its anti-cheating mechanism, as mentioned before, some APP can be shaken to get points, but Sweatcorn is to record GPS and other related information. The data is compared, as long as it does not match, it will not be replaced with sweat corn.
Players can check how much sweat corn they have earned so far and need to check them on some pages. Users can see the income and expenditure of all spit corn, income and expenditure records, including income other than step conversion, including daily advertising camp revenue and more.
In addition, I must talk about the Sweatcorn store. What can we exchange for sweat corn? There are quite a lot of awards to be exchanged, including some items, such as US$1,000, Samsung TV, etc. Users of these items can also exchange for trips, and there will be a variety of different travel itineraries that can be exchanged, such as It's Disney, Aurora, etc. There are also some free courses with indefinite periods. You can sign up for some performance academy courses, healthy eating courses, etc. Of course, there are also some discount coupons. This platform will provide some discount coupons for sports products, such as sports headphones, sunglasses, etc. Users can get a part of sweat corn by watching advertisements. For example, they can watch advertisement videos every day to earn rounds every three days. They can get 2 sweat corns and 4 sweat corns respectively. Players can also earn by inviting friends to join. Different amounts of bonuses, but to use but to receive, you need to use PayPal.
This APP is more popular in the United States, And fewer people use it in Taiwan, but I like the overall experience, because I have been using Sweatcorn for nearly a year, and I feel that Sweat corn is not only a shortcoming of power consumption. Other than that, everything else is perfect. You can transfer sweat corn arbitrarily. I think it is very convenient. For example, sometimes my grade block expires, but there is no sweat corn to renew the lease. I will ask my friend to transfer sweat corn to me first and wait until I accumulate enough. Will turn back again. As far as sweat corn is accumulating this I am now. And after having this software, I will like to exercise more and like to walk, because I know that every step of my journey will be recorded, I can check the deployment of my walking on this APP, and get a certain amount of so Kong, this motivates me, and there are a lot of people like me to walk, I think it's a good way to motivate the public movement, so it's a very positive app.
The Description of Sweatcoin
Sweatcoin is a health app created by Sweatco Ltd in 2015 that rewards users for walking with digital currency. It's designed to encourage users to walk more to get healthy and it helps users get paid for walking. The Sweatcoin app tracks a user's daily physical activity, and at the same time, the user can use the digital currency earned from it to buy electronics, training sessions, sports apparel and watches, gift cards, and more. This new and meaningful way of rewarding people for exercise is why Sweatcoin is currently one of the most popular fitness apps in the world on the App Store and Google Play Store.
App Store Performance
Sweatcoin has 495,226 reviews in Google Play store and a review of 4.4 stars out of 5. In US Apple App store it has 4.5 stars rating and ranked as #9 in Health & Fitness. There are 222.2K ratings received in iOS App store. In Trustpilot, it has 833 reviews and a review of 3.4 stars out of 5.
Sweatcoin Pros and Cons
1. Users can get paid and perks for walking and help people exercise to get healthy
2. Have a variety of income methods, such as sharing with friends
3. Users follow each other and challenge each other
4. Sweatcoin is an app with a beautiful interface and easy to use
5. The app supports users to get indoor and outdoor steps
1. Ordinary users will have many restrictions on obtaining Sweatcoin's electronic currency
2. May cause the user's phone battery to drain faster
3. As Sweatcoin becomes more popular and used by more users, the value of electronic money is actually decreasing
Sweatcoin users can earn e-money for walking counts, and can use these e-money to reward themselves and convert it into discounts on fitness goods and services, etc. It is currently the number one downloaded fitness app in many countries around the world.
Sweatcoin is a full-fledged cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin. Sweatcoin users can earn 1 electronic currency for every 1000 steps they take. At the same time, the app charges a 5% commission, so users end up with 0,95 e-money. Also, there are many ways to earn extra coins besides walking. First, users can choose the option of 2x daily boost in the app. This only requires users to walk 20 minutes a day to earn double the amount of e-money. Second, Sweatcoin also has daily bonuses. Users simply choose the bonus slot and watch the ad and have up to 3 chances to win these additional e-currency up to 3 times a day. Users can win between 0 and 1000 coins in a day. Third, Sweatcoin also has a lottery. Every time a user answers a question correctly, they can enter a lottery and have a chance to win 200 e-coins each time. Fourth, users can set a goal and complete it by walking a certain number of steps, after which they have a chance to win a monthly bonus. The last is to recommend and forward this app to the user's friends. A friend not referred by the user will earn 5 more e-coins.
The limitation of the Sweatcoin app is that users can only claim 10,000 steps of digital currency per day. This also means that the average user can only get 9.5 e-money by walking every day. However, the Sweatcoin app also offers the option of subscription upgrades. Users can lift some of the app's limitations and increase the e-money earned by paying £4.99 a month or £24.99 a year to upgrade to the premium version. In addition, the premium version of Sweatcoin supports users with unlimited 2x earning options, exclusive access to market auctions, and many other cool features.
Overall, Sweatcoin is a unique and popular fitness app. Its excellent and novel monetization model makes it the #1 fitness app in the App Store in multiple regions, and Sweatcoin protects user privacy and promises not to sell user data to any third party. If you are a fitness fanatic who walks a lot of steps every day or want to get yourself a regular walk and earn money effortlessly, then Sweatcoin is a great option.